New Products seen at CEDIA Expo 2017
Our manufacturers released lots of interesting new products at recent CEDIA San Diego. Most of them will be available shortly.
New RTiPanel Licenses work with all types of devices
From now all licenses support both, Android and iOS devices no matter if it’s a tablet or smartphone. Also, the 5-user license is replaced by an unlimited version. ipadIn addition, the one-user or single license is no longer tied to a single device and can be used on multiple devices. Please keep in mind that the RTiPanel app needs to be closed on the active device before it can be opened with another device. Of course, this doesn’t matter with the unlimited license. Check out our new pricelist for the new simplified license structure. Old licenses that are installed in existing installations can still be used.
New powerful control processors XP-6s and XP-8v
The two successors of XP-6 und XP-8s come with a powerful and faster processor chip and more memory that makes control applications faster and smoother. Both control processors can be installed in a 19“ rack. XP-8v provides an HDMI output, which delivers the control GUI as On-Screen-Display to any connected TV and allows for an alternative or additional control device.
Available: expected December 2017
White Edition T3x Touch Remote
T3x will be available soon in white and adds to the comprehensive selection of RTI mobile control devices.
Available: expected November 2017
More Product News from RTI, Autonomic, iRoom, Wyrestorm, Luxul and Origin Acoustics: Newsletter 14 Sept 2017
- 2018-01-30 - James Loudspeaker available at VIVATEQ
- 2018-01-25 - RTI Sonos® Driver Update
- 2017-12-18 - New RTI Custom Control Kit & new Control Processor XP-8v
- 2017-11-24 - The new all-in-one Touchpanel - Control Processor: RTI KX3
- 2017-11-01 - New: White RTI T3X Touch Remote Control
- 2017-08-23 - RTI now compatible with Z-Wave wireless standard
- 2017-07-26 - New: Surface-mount iPad Docking Station
- 2017-07-24 - Available now: APEX, RTI’s New Programming Platform